the tips listed here (and I add more each week) are not going to help anyone who simply reads it, nods their head, and moves on.
These are skills to be practiced slowly and methodically until perfect; then, when the muscle memory has it down, you will find it happening fast all by itself.
Failure to Plan = Planning to Fail
(practice to create muscle memory = success under pressure)
So when you need it, you’ve got it.
- Have some serious fun !
- On the Topic of Fingerprint Readers on Firearms
- Gun Review: Ruger PC Carbine
- Shooting Skill Sets
- Utah LTC will add 5 states
- the 2nd Amendment
- The 3 Rules of Gun Safety
- 6 steps for new gun owners
- 5 Point Response to Police
- How to Use Your Sights at the Range
- Use of Deadly Force
- Pre-Warning Signs of Attack
- Front Sight Focus
- Dry Firing
- Transition Warmups with new shield plus
- Target Transitions
- Lessons from the Falcon (OODA)
- Quickdraw Study
- Interview 1 on defensive shooting
- Transition Warmups
- Tips (after defending yourself in a shooting)
- Retention Shooting Basics
- Quickdraw-1 Practice
- Defense Practice Can be Fun
- field stripping the m&p line without using sear pin
- Trigger Slack
- Mag Reloads