the tips listed here (and I add more each week) are not going to help anyone who simply reads it, nods their head, and moves on.
These are skills to be practiced slowly and methodically until perfect; then, when the muscle memory has it down, you will find it happening fast all by itself.
Failure to Plan = Planning to Fail
(practice to create muscle memory = success under pressure)
So when you need it, you’ve got it.
- Pre-Warning Signs of Attack
- Front Sight Focus
- Dry Firing
- Transition Warmups with new shield plus
- Target Transitions
- Lessons from the Falcon (OODA)
- Quickdraw Study
- Interview 1 on defensive shooting
- Transition Warmups
- Tips (after defending yourself in a shooting)
- Retention Shooting Basics
- Quickdraw-1 Practice
- Defense Practice Can be Fun
- field stripping the m&p line without using sear pin
- Trigger Slack
- Mag Reloads