Already have a pistol ?
- Not confident to use it
- Not familiar enough to strip it down or reassemble it
- Haven’t used it (inherited it)
- Don’t know how to load it or clean it
Let me introduce you to your pistol
(the two of you will be good friends by the end of the session)
(you must have either an MA L.T.C. or R.I. blue card to take this class)
2 hour session
available weeknights upon request
can be brought to your home
- field stripping
- basic usage techniques
Is your pistol hammer fired, striker fired, semi-auto, revolver, single action, double action, SA/DA ? What do these differences mean for your operation, usage, firing, etc ?
Need to do some live-fire ? no problem
I can take you to the range after the class
(you pay for the time – bring your own ammo or buy some from me)
What does this mean as far as a total?
- $50.00 = 2 hr of personal instruction for your firearm
- $50.00 = 1 hr range time for live fire (optional cost)
- $50 – $100 = total cost for evening of instruction and shooting (and you will know how to run your pistol)
- confidence through competence
to securely pay for your class click here
(then come back and sign up here)
No One should have a stranger in their house !