What is “21st Century Minuteman” ?
The beginning of a firearms training school that will not only certify people in the safe use and care of firearms but also in the proficient use of said firearms in defense situations.
I started 21st Century Minuteman as the first step towards this goal.
- a husband and father
- a graphic designer and printer
- Founder of Karpos Ministries
- an ordained Christian minister (and Pastor of a home-based church)
- an N.R.A. Certified Instructor
- the responsible carrier of L.T.C.’s for MA and out of state for RI (will be shortly adding Utah)
- Paying Member of N.R.A., G.O.A.L., U.S.C.C.A., Taunton Rifle & Pistol Club, and Sakonnet River Outfitters
- Practicing member of the law abiding citizens of the U.S.A. who have C.C.W.’s (if I’m out of my house, you can bet I’m armed)
- basically… I’m one of you who wants to protect himself, those around him, and help others to have the same ability.
The 2nd Amendment recognizes a right (it is our duty to exercise such a right to maintain the safety of ourselves, our loved ones, and our society)
I believe a gun is a tool, like a knife, club, fist, or an elbow/knee. These are all tools that are relatively worthless without the skill sets to use the tool effectively. Skill sets are only built and developed through correct practice. I want to help people get their LTC to start with, but also learn how to competently use the pistol as intended.
I am passionate about what I teach because it is important (life-changing and life-saving)
Here you will find information and links to sign up for:
- Tactical /Defense Training (required for surviving an actual attack)
- NRA Basic Pistol Safety Class (required for L.T.C. application)
- Practice. (supervised use of various pistols/ammo)
- S.I.R.T. Pistol
- Real Pistols (.38 SPL, Taurus g3C 9mm, Canik TP9SF 9mm, M&P Shield 9mm, Walther P22)
- MantisX10 Diagnostic and Movement Tracking Hardware and Software
Located in New Bedford, MA